How You Can Win CD's & Other Prizes on Q90 FM
Q Breakfast Club Contests
|6:40 AM||Wide Open Trivia|
|7:30 AM||Multi Choice Trivia|
|8:00 AM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
Afternoon Traffic Jam Contests
|2:40 PM||Brain Buster; True/False Tuesday; Where Are We Wednesday; Fake Law Friday|
|3:40 PM||Food Trivia|
|4:40 PM||Traffic Jam Trivia|
|5:00 PM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
- Shawn McDonald - Brave
- His latest album marks 10 years in music. This one features the top-5 smash, 'We Are Brave'.
- Phil Wickham - 'The Ascension'
- This album features Phil's biggest song yet, 'This Is Amazing Grace'.
April 28 - May 2
- Tricia Brock - 'Radiate'
- Tricia is coming to the Cup O' Joy Saturday, April 10th, along with Wisconsin-based band Loftland.
- Contest Guidelines for Lakeshore Communications and Q90 FM
Winners of any contest and members of their household must wait at least 30 days before entering any other contest on WORQ. This includes, but is not limited to, contests where persons participate on the internet through social media, polls, email or the like. Some families even mark the date they last won on a centrally located calendar. This 30 DAY RESTRICTION does not apply when winning is based on a drawing.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prizes must be picked up at the Q-90 FM studios at 1253 Scheuring Rd, Building 2B De Pere, WI 54115 within 30 days of winning. Listeners are welcome to send the appropriate amount to cover postage if they choose to have their prize mailed. Immediate family members of Lakeshore Communications may not participate or receive prizes for contests.
Winners are responsible for any tax liability and additional costs not described as a prize. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize/merchandise.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the sponsor, radio station, and its agencies to use the winners name, likeness, and/or voice for the purpose of advertising and trade without further compensation.
The management of Lakeshore Communications acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners. Rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted at q90fm.com.
- Word on the Way
- For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
- — Philippians 1:6