How You Can Win CD's & Other Prizes on Q90 FM
Q Breakfast Club Contests
|6:40 AM||Wide Open Trivia|
|7:30 AM||Multi Choice Trivia|
|8:00 AM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
Afternoon Traffic Jam Contests
|2:40 PM||Brain Buster; True/False Tuesday; Where Are We Wednesday; Fake Law Friday|
|3:40 PM||Food Trivia|
|4:40 PM||Traffic Jam Trivia|
|5:00 PM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
- BRITT NICOLE - 'Gold'
- Available in 2 different versions. The most current release features remixes of some of the original tracks.
- FIREFLIGHT - 'Now'
- Features 5 big Q-songs! 'Stay Close', 'Stronger Than You Think', 'He Weeps', 'Now' and 'Keeping Me Alive'.
- THIRD DAY - 'Miracle'
- Features 'I Need A Miracle”.
- PLUMB - 'Need You Now'
- Her first all-new studio album in 6 years features the #1 hit title track.
- BECKAH SHAE - Destiny
- Features '#putyourloveglasseson', 'Music' and 'Gold'.
- DISCIPLE - O God Save Us All
- Getting you ready for Disciple's show June 21st at the Cup O' Joy.
- CHRIS AUGUST - 'The Upside of Down'
- Chris will be at the Cup O' Joy June 28th. Features 'Restore'
- FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI - 100 More Years
- features 'This Is The Stuff'. The Deluxe Edition features 'Strangely Dim'
- NEEDTOBREATHE - The Reckoning
- Their 4th album contains 14 tracks including the hits 'Slumber', 'Keep Your Eyes Open' and 'Devil's Been Talkin''.
- HAWK NELSON - 'Made'
- Getting you ready for their show at the Cup O' Joy Saturday, July 20th. This album features the #1 hit, 'Words'.
- David Crowder Band - All This For A King: The Essential Collection
- All of David Crowder's greatest hits, plus remixes and 1 new solo Crowder song.
- Contest Guidelines for Lakeshore Communications and Q90 FM
Winners of any contest and members of their household must wait at least 30 days before entering any other contest on WORQ. This includes, but is not limited to, contests where persons participate on the internet through social media, polls, email or the like. Some families even mark the date they last won on a centrally located calendar. This 30 DAY RESTRICTION does not apply when winning is based on a drawing.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prizes must be picked up at the Q-90 FM studios at 1253 Scheuring Rd, Building 2B De Pere, WI 54115 within 30 days of winning. Listeners are welcome to send the appropriate amount to cover postage if they choose to have their prize mailed. Immediate family members of Lakeshore Communications may not participate or receive prizes for contests.
Winners are responsible for any tax liability and additional costs not described as a prize. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize/merchandise.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the sponsor, radio station, and its agencies to use the winners name, likeness, and/or voice for the purpose of advertising and trade without further compensation.
The management of Lakeshore Communications acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners. Rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted at q90fm.com.
- Word on the Way
- The unfolding of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
- — Psalm 119:130