How You Can Win CD's & Other Prizes on Q90 FM
Q Breakfast Club Contests
|6:40 AM||Wide Open Trivia|
|7:30 AM||Multi Choice Trivia|
|8:00 AM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
Afternoon Traffic Jam Contests
|2:40 PM||Brain Buster; True/False Tuesday; Where Are We Wednesday; Fake Law Friday|
|3:40 PM||Food Trivia|
|4:40 PM||Traffic Jam Trivia|
|5:00 PM||DJ's Choice...TBD|
- CITIZEN WAY - 'Love Is The Evidence'
- This week, we're getting you ready for Power of One happening Saturday, November 16th by giving away music from one of the artists appearing there. You'll also have a chance to win a pair of tickets to the 'It's Christmas Tour' coming to Manitowoc December 5th.
November 18 - 22
- FRANCESCA BATISTELLI - 100 More Years
November 25 - 29
- THE AFTERS - Life is Beautiful
November 29 - December 13
- WIN NEW CHRISTMAS MUSIC! - Christmas CD's by Various Q90 Artists
- We have dozens of artists with Christmas CD's including the new Sidwalk Prophets, pictured here.
- Contest Guidelines for Lakeshore Communications and Q90 FM
Winners of any contest and members of their household must wait at least 30 days before entering any other contest on WORQ. This includes, but is not limited to, contests where persons participate on the internet through social media, polls, email or the like. Some families even mark the date they last won on a centrally located calendar. This 30 DAY RESTRICTION does not apply when winning is based on a drawing.
Unless otherwise indicated, all prizes must be picked up at the Q-90 FM studios at 1253 Scheuring Rd, Building 2B De Pere, WI 54115 within 30 days of winning. Listeners are welcome to send the appropriate amount to cover postage if they choose to have their prize mailed. Immediate family members of Lakeshore Communications may not participate or receive prizes for contests.
Winners are responsible for any tax liability and additional costs not described as a prize. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize/merchandise.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the sponsor, radio station, and its agencies to use the winners name, likeness, and/or voice for the purpose of advertising and trade without further compensation.
The management of Lakeshore Communications acts as the sole judge, interpreter, and enforcer of contest rules and official declaration of winners. Rules are subject to change. Changes will be posted at q90fm.com.
- Word on the Way
- Love the LORD, all his saints! The LORD preserves the faithful, but the proud he pays back in full. Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
- — Psalm 31:23-24