Join the Q-Family!
Welcome! Whether you're a new listener or you have been tuning in since day one, you've come to the right place. This is Q90FM Central. Your one-stop source on how to take the next step as a part of the Q-Family. Our music has got your feet tapping. Now you want to join the dance.
So now what?
Choose your Sweet Spot
There is more than one way to support our vision. Read on to find what's right for you.
Pray-as if it all depends on God
This station represents God's work, not ours. We want to keep it that way. To be truly effective in eternal matters demands prayer. If you, like us, long to see God glorified through Q90FM's success, we invite you to join the prayer team. There is nothing more exciting than participating in a wild, behind-the-scenes ride with God. Email to become a part of our prayer team and receive regularly emailed prayer updates related to Q90FM's outreach.
Volunteer-as if it all depends on us
The gift of time grows more and more precious in today's fast-paced world. Every army needs a reserves. If you have an interest in rolling up your sleeves from time-to-time with like-minded friends to who believe in our mission, email to request a volunteer application. Then, send us your completed form. We'll take note of your skills, and, when needs arise, alert you to fitting service opportunities.
Give-as if it is not ours to keep
Grace and radio have a lot in common. Grace is free to us, but cost Christ a lot. Radio is free, too. It costs nothing to turn on your dial or stream audio, but it costs us a lot to stay on the air. Q90FM is almost entirely listener supported-a privileged, but rare thing in these days of big radio corporations. We've carefully trimmed our budgets to all but "war-time" essentials. But operating costs are a fact of life. If you've been blessed through our music, here are some ways you can give back, at Q-Drive or whenever the Spirit leads.
Levels Of Giving
We welcome gifts of any size or type, however we offer some guidelines below for your consideration.
- Q-Club - $27 / month or a one-time gift of $162
- This is a very popular level of giving at about 90 cents per day. If you desire, you may also assist us in building a solid financial base by making your Q-Club Membership an automatic renewal for future Q-Drives. Ongoing partnership saves our ministry substantial administrative expenses and allows us to better plan our budgets for the future. If you find it necessary in the future, you may discontinue your Automatic Renewal at any time by simply calling us.
- Day Sponsor - $75 / month or a one-time gift of $450
- Many listeners choose to celebrate or remember special days by sponsoring a day on The Q. Each hour of that day from 6 AM to 10 PM, we will broadcast an announcement that shares your message with other Q 90 FM listeners. You may wish to record the announcement personally in our production studio, or have the message recorded by one of our staff. You may write your own message, or may choose to use all or part of our standard message. Full Day sponsors also receive an additional Half-Day sponsorship announcement which can be donated to the Church or Non-Profit Ministry of their choice.
- Half-Day Sponsor - $38 / month or a one-time gift of $228
- Another way to get your message out from either 6 AM to 2 PM or from 2 PM to 10 PM.
- Thank you for assisting us in our outreach to listeners throughout Northeast Wisconsin at Q 90 FM, and around the world through this site!
If you are choosing to give, we trust it isn't a choice you've made lightly. Please pray for God's guidance before deciding what to pledge. We value every donation as a blessing from God. If you use your credit card for payment, please charge responsibly. God calls you to be a good steward of your finances.
We, too, practice integrity with our finances. Q90FM is a tax-exempt, non-profit 501 © 3 organization. All donations are tax deductible. Your gifts to Q90FM are secure. We do not sell your information to others or use for purposes other than the transaction itself.
Like most families, the Q-Family enjoys a good party. At Q-Drive time we remember God's past blessings at Q90FM and see our vision for the future unfold as pledges come in. With so much at stake, you might expect a lot of hand-wringing in our offices at Q-Drive time. Not! We have an absolute blast watching God provide. See for yourself. Watch behind-the-scenes action. Flip through our photo album. It's almost as good as being here in person. (Except you miss out on all the goodies!)
What is Q-Drive?
Q-Drive is the major semi-annual fundraiser Q90FM holds each spring and fall. It's the only time we focus exclusively on the needs of our station as we ask listeners who believe in our vision to pledge whatever they are able, so that together we can fulfill our mission. If you, like us, believe "Better Music Makes Better People," we ask you to stand with us. Because we are almost entirely listener supported, we rely on strong Q-Drives to cover expenses for the upcoming six months. For 16 years Q90FM has provided positive music and events for the youth and families of our community. Today our impact extends online as well. Your gifts truly make a difference both here and around the world.
Ready to stand with us? The choice is yours!
During the three days of Q-Drive itself, you may call in pledges. Our volunteer operators are standing by from 6 am to 9 pm. Simply call:
Toll Free 1-800-979-9010
Note: operators cannot take credit card information; if you desire to make an "instant" gift rather than a pledge for later, please use our website's "Give Today" online form.
Others opt to drop their pledges by our offices in person during this time, just to give hugs, sample goodies, or see what we look like in real life on no sleep.
Are we there yet?
For the latest pledge totals, see the Pledge-O-Meter at the top.
Grab some popcorn and watch these short "Q-Family" video clips. You'll feel a part of the family like never before!
Sit back and enjoy the Q90 FM photo albums.
Thank you for your support in making this Q-Drive a success! So far, we've received $169,900.00 in pledges. This puts us at 106.19% of our goal.