Stand Up For the Truth
Standing Up For Godís Word and Truth in Challenging Times.
Join Mike LeMay & Amy Spreeman, weekdays from 9 - 10 AM
"Challenging Issues... Straight Talk"
If you are looking for well-researched information and spirited discussion on crucial or controversial issues to Christians, this is the place for you! NO topic is off limits.
There are Five Major Categories of Discussion:
- Controversial Christian Theology and False Religions
- Our Personal Walk to Holiness as Disciples of Jesus
- Media and Public Education attacks on Christianity
- Prophecy/End Times and World Affairs
Guests include national and local experts, and you can always call or email the show with comments.
If you are wondering why Q90 has added a talk show to our format, click here for Mike Lemay's answer.
*If you miss the show live, you can download or listen to the show at www.standupforthetruth.com!
- Word on the Way
- 'Sirs, what must I do to be saved?' They replied, 'Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved ó you and your household.' Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his family were baptized.
- — Acts 16:30-33