Your Positive Music Choice
At the "Q", we are committed to providing you with positive Christian rock music on the air and online. Learn more about your favorite Christian rock artists, about Christian events in our listening area and about how you can help change the youth culture. Here you'll find contact information for ministry, church, and business partners who believe in our vision, as well as pictures from past Q events. We're glad you stopped by!
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. [Isaiah 44:6, John 17:3, Ephesians 1:2-3, Matthew 1:20-21, John 8:58, Hebrews 9:14]
2. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, inerrant in the original writings. [II Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21]
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His visible, personal return in power and glory. [John 1:1, Colossians 2:9, Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 4:15, I Peter 2:24, Luke 24:15, 34-39, John 20:14, John 14:3, Revelation 1:7]
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, who came forth to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment and to regenerate, sanctify, seal, and empower for ministry, service and witness all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ, and that He is our abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide. [John 3:5-8, Titus 3:5, Ephesians 1:13-14, Acts 1:8, John 20:22, I Corinthians 6:19, John 16:13, Romans 12, Ephesians 4]
5. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and therefore are under condemnation and that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit and forgives those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We believe that every person outside of Christ’s redemption is utterly guilty and corrupt before a Holy God. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. [Genesis 4:7, Joshua 24:15, Romans 3:23, 5:12, 6:23, 8:9 & 14, 10:9-11, John 3:5-8, I John 1:9, I Corinthians 6:19, Galatians 5:16-25]
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and the endless suffering of the wicked. [John 5:24-29]
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, called the body of Christ. [John 17:11, 22, Romans 12:4-5, Galatians 3:28]
8. We believe God created the entire universe ex nihilo “out of nothing” and man from the dust of the earth to be a special creature bearing His image. [Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 40:25-26, Hebrews 1:10, Colossians 1:16]
- Word on the Way
- The unfolding of Your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
- — Psalm 119:130